Admission and Mode of Education
1. During admission the self-attested copy of H.S. (10+2) or equivalent should be submitted and the spelling of the name of the candidate should match with that of the Admit card of Class X examination.
2. For change of subjects (from one General course to another) application should be submitted in the Students’ Section. After completion of filling up of the Registration form, no further changes will be allowed or accepted.
3. Within a given time frame if a student is compelled to discontinue with studying his/ her Hons. subject due to some unavoidable circumstances, he/ she may apply to continue studying in General Course selecting from the permissible subjects taught in the college.
4. Excursion is mandatory for the students of Zoology, Botany and Physiology. Students of Geography are supposed to participate in two field surveys of their own accord. Guardians’ permission in writing is mandatory.
5. Information related to admission to M.A./M.Sc. courses will be notified on the College Website just after the publication of Kalyani University Part-III Examination results.