Central Library and Seminar Library
1. Library card is issued on the basis of college Identity cards and admission receipts of the students.
2. Books are lent to the students from the beginning of the academic session on the basis of their respective Library cards.
3. Students are allowed to read the books on a day-issue basis within the library premises in exchange of the Identity card or a reader’s ticket.
4. Books issued at home should be returned within a fortnight. Any kind of failure is subject to fine and penalty. Prior to the form fill up for any examination conducted by the University, the books borrowed from the Central as well as the Seminar Library are to be returned.
5. Library card is non-transferrable. At the end of the academic session the card should be returned to the relevant authority.
6. Books of the reading room and journals are to be consulted during the Library hours (day issue) only and they are to be returned accordingly.
7. To maintain silence in the Library is mandatory.
8. Students should check the conditions of the books before borrowing them for home issue. Any damage found while returning the book or misplacement of the book is subject to fine and penalty.