Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU)
The college functions as an important centre of NSOU. This centre for distance education was opened in July 1998. Today the centre has 2102 students.
The courses offered are:
1. BDP (Graduation)
2. PGP (Post-graduation)
3. BLIS (Library Science)
4. MLIS (Library Science – post graduation)
5. PGDJMC (Journalism)
Subjects Offered in Different courses
1. Certificate course in Human Rights,
2. Certificate course in English communication,
3. Bachelor Preparatory Programme in Commerce and Art,
4. Bachelor Degree Programme in Bengali, English, History, Political Science., Public Administration, Sociology, Commerce, Economics,
5. Bachelor of Library & Information Science
6. Masters of Library & Information Science
7. Post Graduate Programme- Bengali, English, History, Pol. Sc., Public Administration, Sociology, Education, Commerce, Mathematics, Social Work.
8. Diploma in Sishu Siksha Training
9. Diploma in Consumer Affairs
10. PG Diploma in Cooperation
11. PG diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
12. PG Diploma in Public relation and Advertising
13. PG Diploma in English Language teaching.
03472-256534 (SAT 3.00 PM to 5.00 PM & SUN 1.00 PM to 5.00 PM)