KRISHNAGAR GOVT COLLEGE
Essential Information regarding ONLINE ADMISSION 2019-20
Instructions for submission of online application
1. Applicants must have a personal e-mail ID and mobile number (active) in order to apply. Otherwise online application form will not be accepted by software for application.
2. Only ONLINE applications will be accepted for admission during 2019-20 sessions.
3. ONLINE Application forms will be available only from College Website.
4. College Website: www.krishnagargovtcollege.org
5. Click on ‘Admission’ button, then ‘Click here for online submission of 'application form’ .
6. Application for maximum three Honours courses can be submitted through one application form.
7. For admission in general courses (Arts and Science) separate applications need to be submitted for individual courses.
8. Cost of application form: Honours: Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) for up to 2 Subjects and Rs 200 (Two hundred only) for 3 subjects; General: Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred only).
9. Money has to be paid through online mode using Debit/ Credit cards/ Net banking and receipts will be generated.
10. Two copies of print out of submitted application form must be brought during VERIFICATION.
N.B. Provisional Merit List will be displayed in the College Website on the specified date. If there is any mistake, the applicant should bring to the notice of the College Authority with necessary attachments within specified time-limit through email at email@example.com. Any application towards correction of mistakes will not be entertained after the specified time.
If seats remain vacant after 3rd phase of admission of Honours courses, “willing box” will be opened. Candidates are requested to follow further notification and admission schedule.
Procedure for online admission
1. Final first list will consist of names of candidates according to merit required to fill up the given number of seats in each subject.
2. The candidate will have to deposit the fees through online using Debit/ Credit cards/ Net banking.
3. After the first phase of admission the names of candidates for the vacant seats (if any) will be uploaded on the specified date.
4. Admission fees will have to be deposited through online payment as given above.
5. Candidate will have to submit a print of the online receipt and two copies of application form along with other necessary documents to the college on date specified by the college for ‘VERIFICATION’.
6. Verification of documents will be done only when the students report for classes in due course. Admission will be cancelled if the documents are found not in conformity with the declaration in the forms submitted on-line. This is according to the rule of the Government of West Bengal and the University of Kalyani
7. If a candidate who has already taken admission in the first phase wishes to take admission in another subject and whose name has been uploaded in the merit list in the second phase then the candidate has to submit a request for cancelling earlier admission. The signed letter of request has to be submitted with the required documents on date specified by the college for ‘VERIFICATION’. Admission fees for the second subject will have to be submitted again.
8. The admission fees submitted for the first subject will not be refunded or adjusted.
9. If seats remain vacant for any subject the same procedure will continue.
10. All candidates must check the college website regularly after each date of Admission.
11. After the publication of the third merit list, a Willing Box will be opened on the immediate day. Candidates who have already filled up online application form and do not have their name in any of the previous merit lists (1st phase to 3rd phase), can hit the willing box.
Candidates who have already taken admission within 3rd Phase but wishes to take admission in another subject can also hit the willing box.
On hitting the willing box candidate will get two options:
i. Yes (if admitted at Krishnagar Govt. College)
ii. No (if not admitted at Krishnagar Govt. College)
If yes, there will be two options again
a. Subject in which already admitted and b. Subject in which willing to take admission.
If no, there will be one option only
a. Subject in which willing to take admission.
On the basis of the responses to the willing box, the provisional merit list will be prepared and remaining vacant seats will be filled up accordingly. Further information will be provided in the College website.
Document to be submitted for VERIFICATION on date specified by the college after the students report for classes in due course
1. A print out of application form submitted through online with a passport size color photo attached at proper place and three loose stamp size photos.
2. The Print out of the Application form must be signed by the candidate and the respective guardian.
3. Self attested copy of Mark sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent must be submitted.
4. Self attested copy of date of birth as admit card of secondary examination must be submitted.
5. All the above original documents must be brought during the time of VERIFICATION in the college.
6. In case of SC, ST, OBC A and OBC B candidates, original certificate issued only by appropriate authority of the Government of West Bengal and for physically handicapped as well as candidates for sports quota (district or higher level) must bring the certificates from the concerned authorities. All the original certificates must be brought and self attested copy must be submitted during the time of VERIFICATION in the college
7. Information regarding Fees is given later.
8. Online payment receipt of admission fees.
IF ANY ERRORIS FOUND AT TIME OF VERIFICATION THE ADMISSION OF THE CANDIDATE WILL BE CANCELLED WITHOUT REFUND OF MONEYAND SEAT WILL BE RELEASED AS A VACANT SEAT.
For any query regarding Website contact: 033-40070952