Services and facilities
• There is a Career Counselling Centre in the college, aiming to help the students in selecting appropriate vocation for them. However, full proof success of this service is not granted.
• Remedial coaching classes are held for the backward students
• For the SC, ST and OBC students special coaching classes are conducted for Entry-in-Services.
• Provision N.S.S. activities for the students.
• There are two units of N.S.S. (National Service Scheme) through which students occupy themselves in benevolent activities.