Scholarships and Stipends
A. Physically handicapped students are given government stipends by the college under the sponsorship of Mass Education Department.
B. SC, ST and OBC students are given government grants by the college through the Social Welfare Department of the office of the District Magistrate and District Collector. (Certification from the local S.D.O. is the only valid evidence of a student belonging to the category of SC, ST or OBC).
1. Donations, aids, awards are given to meritorious students, economically deprived students, a combination of the previous two and students from the minority groups of the University by representatives of individual donors or organizations.
2. 10% students of the college are given the facility of free studentship and another 10% are given half-free studentship by Governing Body of the college. Candidates who have passed out their previous examination conducted by the University with a first class, are eligible for free studentship and those who have passed out with second class are eligible for half-free facility.
3. If the University scholarships are stopped for the time being and tuition fees are not paid by the students in due time, their scholarships and stipends will be stopped for that span of time.
4. As the order and instructions issued by the Principal of the college, scholarships and aids should be collected. Failure to collect scholarship and aids within stipulated time shall not be reconsidered further in favor of the student. College authority is not responsible to notify the students who have failed to collect their scholarships or aids within the given time period
5. If the students eligible for grants and scholarships are absent in class, they are required to show satisfactory reasons for their leave from college. Otherwise their grants may be stopped by the college authority.