1. Annual admission facility is available in the Hostel.
2. There are two Boys’ Hostel associated with the college:
A. Old Hindu Hostel: Number of seats- 60
B. New Hindu Hostel: Number of seats- 40
3. Monthly expenditure:
A. Mess charge: Rs.1200/-(approximately)
B. Establishment charge: Rs.30/-
C. Seat Rent: Rs.2/-
D. Visitors’ Room: Rs.5/-
4. While admission in the hostel, admission fee of Rs.50/-, furniture fee of Rs.50/- (annually) and monthly expenditure fee of Rs. 400/- (refundable) are to be deposited. An amount of Rs. 100/- as caution money is also to be deposited. While leaving the hostel, this money may be refunded to the student, if applied to the Hostel Superintendant.
5. Seat tax and other monthly expenditures are to be paid from the month of June. Candidates interested to avail the hostel facility should give separate application to the Hostel Superintendant.
6. Along with the application, recent passport photograph, medically fit certificate (about general health and contagious diseases), photocopy of mark sheet of the previous examination passed, certificate from the Head of the Institution of the previous institution attended and the address and pay certificate of the guardian attested by the Mayor or Councilor or Chairman of the Municipality of his locality are required to be submitted to seek admission in the hostel.
7. During admission in the hostel the candidate should be present with his guardian.
8. Other information are to be collected from the superintendant of the hostel.